Monday, September 13, 2010

Is there such a thing as craft nesting!?!?

This summer has been CRAZY FUN!!! I can't even begin to tell you all that we have done, but let me just say we played HARD knowing that our 3rd baby (Morgan Olivia) arrives in November things will be slowing down a LOT! Here is what I have been up to!

I have to say that I have had a few bee's in my bonnet and it feels GREAT having some pink in the house. I whipped together a cheater blanket (semi-homemade), some birds for her bird mobile, & I'm working on her Birthday banner!



I also made her a girlie car seat cover which I think will work perfect for while she is sleeping. I sewed this paper garland for her room, and here was a side view of a few of her mobile birds!





I will be posting a few tutorials here in the next month on some fun baby & kid friendly things!!! Stay tuned! SeW hApPy!!!!

0 comments: