Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TITUS 2:7-8

"Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us." (Titus 2:7-8)

You are not a teacher? Well, we are all called to teach in one form or another-as witness, as a living testimony, as a mother, as a neighbor. -Beth Moore

This was such a convicting message in my Bible time today...I think that one of the most important qualities a Christian women should have is Titus 2:7-8. Lord Help me!

3 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Oooh, that is good - thank you for sharing!

I am SO glad you are joining the "club!" I will send out an e-mail to everybody in the coming days! :)

Quiche Me, I'm Yours! said...

When we moved up North, I quit my job to be a stay at home mom and wife. It was that verse that showed me how much more valuable I was going to be doing God's work in my home raising my family! Thanks for sharing.

MamaHen Em said...

I really love that verse.